The Healthy Eating Club provides information as general information only.
The employees of the Healthy Eating Club do not provide medical advice or professional services. A doctor should always be consulted about your health conditions, illnesses and diseases and to receive treatment after an accident. The information must not be used or relied upon for diagnosing or treating a heath condition, illness, disease or accident or for failing to take action with respect to a health condition, illness, disease or accident.
All attempts are made to ensure that the information is accurate, current and complete at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
Any links and frames connecting this web site with other web sites do not mean that the Healthy Eating Club endorses or approves those other web sites, their content or the entities or individuals who have established and/or maintain them.
No Warranties, Representations or Liability
The provision of the information is not accompanied by an express or implied warranty or guarantee of a cure for your health condition, illness, disease or accident.
The Healthy Eating Club, its employees, representatives and associates do not make any representations regarding the use of, reliance upon or the results obtained as a consequence of using or relying upon the information. The Healthy Eating Club, its employees, representatives and associates will not be liable to any entity or individual for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this web site, from the email enquiry service or any of the information.
Copyright and use of content
The Healthy Eating Club authorizes users of the web site to view or download a single copy of the material on the Healthy Eating Club site solely for personal, noncommercial use if the following copyright notice is included: “Copyright ©2001-2004, Healthy Eating Club. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices which were contained in the Content.
Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items provided on the Healthy Eating Club site may be included elsewhere within the Healthy Eating Club site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference. The Content is protected by copyright under both Australian and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with the Healthy Eating Club or its licensors.
Chat room use
If you use a chatroom, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the chatrooms. The Healthy Eating Club is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the chatrooms. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately. In consideration of being allowed to use the chatrooms, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Using a chatroom for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws
2. Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy rights of others
3. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity
4. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business
5. After receiving a warning from the Healthy Eating Club or its representative, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form)
6. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes
7. Impersonating another person
8. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code
9. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
10. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
11. Posting the same note more than once or “spamming” or
12. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Healthy Eating Club site, or which, in the judgment of the Healthy Eating Club, exposes the Healthy Eating Club or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type
At its complete discretion, the Healthy Eating Club may, but is not obligated to, do any or all of the following:
1. Record the dialogue in chat rooms.
2. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
3. Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Terminate a user’s access to any or all chatrooms and/or the Healthy Eating Club site
upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the chatrooms.
6. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Healthy Eating Club site, regardless of
whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
The Healthy Eating Club reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. The Healthy Eating Club has no liability or responsibility to users of the Healthy Eating Club site or any other person or entity for performance or non performance of the aforementioned activities.
If you have any further questions regarding these terms and conditions please contact the Healthy Eating Cub Team.